Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Google/China dispute has stimulated many interesting discussions

I'm still quite confused about what is really going on with the Google/China dispute. If you haven't been paying much attention to the event, this article in the New York Times is a good place to start.

There's lots of interesting technology information to learn here, and though I'm no security expert, I do try to keep up with the basics, so I'm keeping busy reading various explanations of what went on.

But even more interesting, in my opinion, are the flood of fascinating articles that are starting to appear as people think more deeply about what Google is really trying to say, and what their actions mean about the future of the Internet.

For example:


I'm sure there will be more articles and essays written in the near future, as people continue to think about these issues. What are your favorite essays on the topic? Send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment