Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've kept blogs internally, but haven't had much success with a public blog. But I want to have one, so it's time to give it another try. It will take me a while to learn how to use the blogging tools.

I want to write mostly about technical things that occupy my time, which means, primarily:
  • Databases
  • System software (servers, operating systems, networking, etc.)
  • Development tools and the development process
  • Programming languages
  • Testing
There are other things I might write about, such as my family, my hobbies, etc., but for now I'll mostly try to keep things on the technical front.

I'll post some more about myself later.

Here are some topics I want to start working on soon, so if I don't write more about them, remind me!

  • Derby
  • GSoC
  • Build Farm
  • Performance Testing
  • 1829/Javascript
For right now, I want to finish this post, and review my blog settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment